Hot off the press! 2022– “Whooa Nellie!” 5G Dangers and Deception of Powerful, New Wireless Technology by Orlean Koehle
The book answers the following important questions:
- What is 5G and why is it more powerful, but also more harmful, than prior forms of wireless technology?
- How powerful and wealthy is the high tech industry and their lobbyists pushing forward the 5G rollout with lots of money and influence behind them?
- Why are we only being told in the major media of the good things of 5G – “the fast, convenient, widespread cell phone coverage and internet connection,” but none of the bad things — the dangers and harm to human and animal life?
- Why is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) so complicate in promoting 5G and not giving any warnings of danger?
- What are the health warnings by expert doctors and scientists? heart palpitations, headaches, migraines, dizziness, tinnitus, cancer, infertility, dementia
- What cities have been “chosen” as the “test cities” making their university students and residents part of the “living laboratory” experiment trying out 5G wireless on them.
- Are there any state and city governments saying no and stopping the rollout from coming in on their residents?
- What is the vast “Internet of Things (IoT)” to which 5G will be connected?
- What are security and privacy risks from the enormous data collection of 5G technology on its users?
- What can we do? What protections are available? What can we do to protect ours homes, ourselves and families from the EMF and RF radiation of 5G?
Below are pictures from the book (pages 125 and 128) of what the 5G devices look like on telephone poles and light poles.
The first picture is of Judith Monroy and her neighbor standing next to a pole in front of their homes in Santa Rosa, CA. Judith discovered six of these devices on the telephone pole, plus a big box looking like a refrigerator standing on the sidewalk. She finally got Verizon to remove the box by painting graffiti on it everday. At first they would just paint over it. It was when she painted skulls and crossbones on it, that they removed it. But the antennas are still on the poles. Judith was finally able to sell her home and move away, but it sold for a reduced price because of the unsightly big antennas on the telephone pole. This pole is also very close to an elementary school, where the children will be bombarded daily with the dangerous EMF waves coming from the antennas
The second picture is of the antenna at the top of a light pole in front of Eric Windheim’s home in Sacramento. As one sees, the antennas do not have to be very large to emit their powerful emf waves. Eric has tried to have the pole removed, but to no avail. He has a wife who is very EMF sensitive and like Judith was able to do, he is hoping to sell their home and move to a safer area.
The EMF (electromagnetic frequency) radiation emitted by each of 5G small cell antennas is in the dangerous 30-60 gigahertz range. We are told by the cell phone industry that these antennas do not send their waves out very far. That is why they are being installed on telephone poles every 500 feet. But we are not being told the truth. The CEO of Verizon admitted that the waves go as far as 2,000 feet. An electrical engineer told me that they can go as far as 3,000 feet. Each of these telephone poles and light poles become like a mini cell phone tower – just as powerful and with the same harmful effects. As one sees in the chart below, 5G is on the higher range of the electromagnetic spectrum, above microwaves – in the 50-60 gigahertz and can even go higher.
Order the book “Whooa Nellie!” now while there is still time to help protect yourself, your family, neighborhood and community from these powerful, dangerous 5G “small cell” antennas. This book will arm you with the knowledge you need to speak out and try to stop their spread in your areas, and if they are already in your neighborhood, it will give you suggestions from various experts of what to do for protection against the radiation you will be experiencing.